Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my continual trek~

Well, I'm headed back to AZ for a few weeks to work on whatever it is that I am working on...my life, career, new opportunities? Leaving Utah is tough for me, sort of a double edged sword. I love being around my family and certain close friends, there's a comfort here that I can't seem to duplicate; on the opposing side tho, I have learned to love Arizona in many ways. There is a freedom and sense of self I have there that I don't at "home". It is always sunny, and my moods seems to have an advantage with that! I call it sunshine therapy and I love friends and family to come and enjoy what I do for even a short while... So off I go, I'll be back in another 2 1/2 weeks and until something in my paradigm shifts, it will be this way for awhile. ps....I'm NOT complaining, fyi

2 comments:

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

I sure will miss ya!!
I like your blog background...

come look at my blog, at my latest post...
and comment... but don't make fun!

Power Up Love said...

the greatest gift...

About Me

My photo
Anthem/ Centerville/San Diego, Arizona / Utah / CA, United States
Born an Air Force "brat", I traveled many places throughout the world. I have been a makeup artist for 20 years and, although I have dabbled in many other professions, being a freelance makeup artist is my PASSION! I have worked with and for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, MAC, Estee Lauder Corp (and MANY of its companys i.e., Philosophy, Clinique, Stilla) as well as teaching and instruction on a group and individual basis.