Thursday, September 25, 2008

Maui Wowee!


I am on my way in less than SIX HOURS to one of the most beautiful places on earth, as well a favorite vacation spot of mine... I have been visiting Hawaii since the age of 10 because of family (and the convenience of staying & playing with cousins!) and now have some VERY good friends over there, as well... Be sure to check out the photos! I'm sure I'll take lots!!

UPDATE!! here's a few picts beginning with the oh-so-long boring way out... but that first sunset took away all the cares in the world...

1 comment:

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

fun! I wish I could have been there.
post some more pictures...
I finally updated my blog, not much to update right now though... life is boring!

About Me

My photo
Anthem/ Centerville/San Diego, Arizona / Utah / CA, United States
Born an Air Force "brat", I traveled many places throughout the world. I have been a makeup artist for 20 years and, although I have dabbled in many other professions, being a freelance makeup artist is my PASSION! I have worked with and for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, MAC, Estee Lauder Corp (and MANY of its companys i.e., Philosophy, Clinique, Stilla) as well as teaching and instruction on a group and individual basis.